Transportation Safety Consultants, is a full service, fully staffed Transportation Safety Consulting Company. We provide full time solutions on an outsourced basis. TSCi works with many carriers similar to yours and can provide “Best Practices” of Safety Procedures, Policies, and Processes as used by the most successful of companies located across the country. TSCi works with all levels of USDOT/FMCSA to ensure that your company receives the latest and most accurate information.
We’re solving safety issues throughout the transportation industry
What can Transportation Safety Consultants, Inc. do for your company?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations state that EVERY EMPLOYER shall be knowledgeable of and comply with all regulations which are applicable to the motor carrier’s operations.
Our staff has over 100 years of combined Motor Carrier Safety expertise. All of which is at your disposal 24 hours a day. We pride ourselves on working closely with all regulatory bodies – local, state, and federal.
Our close affiliation with the state trucking associations, the American Trucking Association, and various insurance companies, assures your company of the latest in ideas, developments, and techniques available to carriers today.
We can become your in-house safety department without being in-house.
With Transportation Safety Consultants, Inc. on board you can focus on your business and not worry about whether or not you are operating legally.
Does your safety department perform all these services?
- Review all driver qualification files for missing and/or misplaced documents
- Audit all drivers’ daily logs for accuracy, and matching documents
- Review current insurance loss records; PL/PD/cargo & workers compensation
- Review accident files for cause and prevention, P, or NP
- Review all equipment and equipment maintenance files
- Review and/or publish drivers rules and policy manuals to meet company/industry standards
- Arrange and conduct safety meetings for all employees
- Provide over-sight of Controlled Substance and Alcohol testing program
- Implementation of Computerized and Technology Solutions
TSCi offers a complete range of safety services
- Employee/Management In-house Training
- Driver Log – Hours of Service Review/Training
- At Site Accident Investigation
- Driver Training
- “Mock” USDOT/FMCSA Compliance Reviews (Including CSA)
- Complete Safety Department Supervision
- IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement)
- CSA Training – Programs
- Online Solutions for FMCSA/USDOT Monitoring
- Policy/Procedure Review and/or Development
- OSHA Standards
- Hazardous Material Training and Solutions
- Emergency Response